- Our Endless Numbered Days : Claire Fuller
- The Versions of Us : Laura Barnett
- The Sisters : Claire Douglas
- A Death in Sweden : Kevin Wignall
- The Vintage Teacup Club : Vanessa Croft
- The Girl With No Past : Kathryn Croft
- Follow Me : Angela Clark
- Asphyxia : Derick Hudson
- The Trouble with Goats and Sheep : Joanna Cannon
- Let the Light Shine : Nick Alexander
- The Sudden Appearance of Hope : Claire North
- The Red House : Mark Haddon
- Coffin Road : Peter May
- The Woman who Stole my Life : Marian Keyes
- My Husband’s Wife : Amanda Prowse
- Me before you : Jo Jo Moyes
- The Girl who lied : Sue Fortin
- Kill Me Again: Rachel Abbott
- Evelyne, After : Victoria Helen Stone
- The Girl in between : Laekan Zea Kemp
- The Winter People : Jennifer McMahon
- No Coming Back : Keith Houghton
I didn’t read as much in 2016 as I did in 2015.
It was probably because I didn’t do a 76-night cruise last year! It’s amazing how much you can read on a cruise ship.
Looking back over the list it’s almost two a month which isn’t too bad, is it? Some of these were for my book club and I’m always grateful to be ‘forced’ into reading something I would never have picked up in the Kindle store.
Some of these were for my book club and I’m always grateful to be ‘forced’ into reading something I would never have picked up in the Kindle store.
It’s quite an eclectic choice and I do love frequently changing ‘genres’. It’s a bit like tastes in food. Too much of the same thing becomes boring in the long run.
I’d love to hear from you if you have your own recommendations. Pleased whet my appetite. I know there are hundreds of gems on the shelf that grab your attention.
Right now I’m reading ‘Stories of Midwives’, by Sally Hepworth.